Finally a pizza that the whole family can eat! Bake it with YesYouCan Pizza & Focaccia Bread Mix.
- YesYouCan Pizza & Focaccia Bread Mix
- 7g instant dry yeast
- 50ml lukewarm water
- 60ml oil
- 2 medium eggs
- pizza toppings
- Preheat oven to 180oC (fan forced) or 200oC (conventional oven).
- Oil pizza pan or cover it with baking paper.
- In a bowl, combine 50ml of lukewarm water and 7g instant dry yeast. Let the mixture rest for 2 minutes
- Add to the mixture: the YesYouCan Pizza & Focaccia Bread Mix, 50ml lukewarm water, 60ml oil and 2 eggs. With an electric mixer, using the bread hook attachment, mix on slow speed until it forms a dough.
- Let the dough rest for 30 minutes (cover the bowl with a tea towel to keep it warm for proofing).
- Divide the dough into 2 balls with oiled fingers and stretch one ball to form a pizza base onto the pan.
- Add gluten free pizza sauce, mozzarella, cheddar, and parmesan cheese, sliced black olives, hot salami, pepperoni, onions, and bacons. (You can change toppings as you want.)
- Place pizza in the oven for 15-20 mins.
- Remove pizza from the oven and slice it.